DCM Duplex Soft Start NEMA 4X Control Panel
DCM Duplex Soft Start
DCM panels from H2flowDirect eliminate the maintenance issues associated with floats in submersible pump applications.
Using the Emotron DCM (Drainage Control Monitor), H2flowDirect control panels for submersible applications eliminate all but the 'high / high' float.
The unique timing algorithms of the DCM constantly adapt the pumps pause time before automatically switching on for the next pump-down cycle. In duplex applications, the DCM will also provide pump alternation after each cycle. In the event of a sudden in-rush of fluid into the sump, the high / high float will signal the DCM to override its calculated pause time and turn the pump on.
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Main incoming line Circuit Breaker Disconnect with thru door disconnect handle mechanism
- Individual pump branch Circuit Breakers
- (2) Emotron MSF series torque control soft starter (heavy duty rated 500% current - 30 sec.)
- (2) IEC rated MSF bypass contactor
- Control Power Transformer with dual primary and single secondary fusing
- (2) Emotron DCM (Drainage Control Monitor) for pump control
- (2) Hand-Off-Auto selector switch
- (2) Common alarm pilot light (red)
- (2) Alarm reset pushbutton
- (2) "Run" green pilot light
- Customer terminal blocks including temp and seal leak
- Wiremarkers, electrical schematics
NOTE: Actual panel appearance may slightly differ from image shown. Availability and lead times for this product may vary. For estimated lead times, please call 1-888-635-0296.
Please refer to the following matrix to select the appropriate model:
NOTE - Larger Models: For pricing on units for 75HP @ 230V; 150HP @ 460V; and 175HP @ 575V, please call us at 1-888-635-0296.
IMPORTANT - Shipping: H2flowDirect offers free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous United States. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders placed outside of the United States. If your shipping address is located outside of the U.S., please contact H2flowDirect for rates and availability prior to placing your order.
Need technical support for this product? Click here to select one of our telephone tech support plans.